Our newest NITRO®, the amazing Z17 is a compact fiberglass bass boat thats easy to fish, easy to store and just right for anyone from the casual boater to the amateur tournament angler. Available early 2017. It shares many of the features of the larger Z Series boats, including our revolutionary NVT hull, a large, heavily insulated cooler, lockable rod storage, a Guardian livewell, roomy tackle storage and NASCAR®-inspired seating.
- NITRO® Vortex Technology (NVT) hull w/Rapid Planing System
- 32-sq.-ft. (3.0-sq.-m) bow deck
- Unitized hull, foam-filled stringer system & deck for superior durability & flotation
- Room at the bow & console for flush-mount 12" (30.5 cm) fishfinders
- Step-up to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.7 L) insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 7' (2.13 m)
- Oversized, lockable center bow storage locker w/lift assist & organizer for 4 rods up to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Aft 23-gal. (87 L) Guardian aerated, divided livewell w/timer
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor & custom-fit trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
Nominal Length: 17.3'
Drive Up: 1.3'Engine(s):
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Outboard
1 ft. 3 in.
7 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: