2017 Boston Whaler 150 Montauk
Boston Whalers boat-building heritage is evident in the classic 150 Montauk®, a model of dependability, no-nonsense center console design and efficient, turnkey operation that never fails to deliver. Highly capable for both fishing and watersports, the 150 Montauk adds superior safety, easy cleanup and a standard trailer to qualify as a true standout in reliability and convenience.
- Optional in-console tackle storage has space for all of your gear.
- Versatile cockpit includes a reversible pilot seat with locking backrest.
- Bow anchor locker includes overboard drain and fiberglass cover.
- Optional sun-top with sturdy stainless-steel fittings shades the entire cockpit when you need a break from the sun.
- Standard 60-hp Mercury® FourStroke engine.
Features may include:
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
DECK / COCKPIT
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Molded-in port and starboard boarding steps
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Analog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Mercury® binnacle control
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest
- 60 ELPT EFI Command Thrust FourStroke Mercury® engine
- Battery box with hold-down strap in console
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Fuel tanks (6.5 gallons) with hold-down straps (2)
- Stainless steel propeller
GALVANIZED TRAILER WITH SWING TONGUE
Nominal Length: 15.4'
Length Overall: 15.4'
Drive Up: .6'Engine(s):
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Outboard
0 ft. 7 in.
6 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: