2016 Yamaha Marine VF250LA
Lots of Power!
For those ready for a whole new game
For years, bass anglers championed the two stroke, sacrificing fuel economy and power for performance. That is, until Yamaha unleashed the world’s first 4.2L Super High Output four stroke for bass boats. The four stroke V MAX SHO® offers all the advantages of a two stroke in a clean burning, fuel efficient four stroke. It’s a level of performance that pro anglers have always wanted on the tournament circuit. And it’s officially put two strokes on notice.
Features may include:
• Super High Output 60° V6 Design
• Mechanically Controlled Four Stroke V6 Outboard
• Plasma-Fused Sleeveless Cylinders
• Variable Comshaft Timing
• Long Track Induction System
• Electronic Multi-Point Precision Fuel Injection
• Ignition Knock Sensor
• 4 Large Radius Valves Per Cylinder
• High Intake Valve Lift
• Double Overhead Camshafts
• In-Bank™ Exhaust
• Exhaust Pressure Reduction System
• Compact, Lightweight Design
This 2016 Yamaha VF250LA 4-Stroke is a powerhouse. This outboard comes complete with a 20 in. shaft lenght, electric start, power trim & tilt, and is a remote style outboard engine. This outboard is on sale now for only $18,461. Call today for details.
Hull color: Black/Gray
Stock number: VF250LA-16