2015 Mako Pro 16 Skiff CC
STILL IN FACTORY WARRANTY WITH EXTENDED TRANSFERABLE 6 YEAR WARRANTY !
• 2015 Mercury 40 hp ELPT Warranty till 05/05/2019
• 2015 Galvanized Trailer
Interest Financing Available
Boat is in Like New condition,
55 lb thrust Minn Kota trolling motor,
Lowrance hook 4,
6 year extended warranty on Mercury 40 hp 4 stroke,
Mako custom fit galvanized trailer with new spare tire.
Shows like brand new!
You could be fishing today!
The incredibly popular MAKO Pro 16 is a nimble, soft-riding skiff that's built to master the inshore world?and it performs admirably on inland lakes as well.
The Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull provides incredible stability, smoothness in chop, and a drier ride, and it jumps onto plane in an instant. And even though it drafts only 8" (20 cm), it boasts amazing load-carrying abilities.
The deck and foam-filled hull are mechanically and chemically bonded to become one unitized structure with superior flotation and quiet operation.
Onboard, you'll find roomy, non-skid fore and aft casting decks, rod storage, open gear storage and a livewell. Plus, the cushioned helm seat features an industry-leading, 85 qt. (80.5 L) cooler with amazing ice-keeping abilities.
New for 2015 is standard 2-tone marine-grade upholstery, 5 hull-wrap color options, stainless steel grab rail options, and an optional Power-Pole® Micro Anchor!
The MAKO Pro 16 Skiff comes standard with a hot-dipped galvanized trailer, a Mercury® 25 ELPT FourStroke outboard, and our MAKO® Assurance limited warranty.
Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull for shallow-water performance w/integrated anti-spray design
Forward seat w/8-gal. (30.3 L) aerated baitwell & molded-in grab handles
Cushioned helm seat w/built-in 85-qt. (80.5 L) cooler
NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
Aft molded raised casting deck w/non-skid surface & open storage space below
Bow molded raised casting deck w/non-skid surface
Molded interior liner w/non-skid surface
Center console w/vertical rod holders, acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
NEW 5 optional color vinyl hull wraps package, optional rail package, & optional Power-Pole® Micro Anchor system
Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/SureLube hubs
• 2015 Mako Pro Skiff 16 CC w/ 25 ELPT FourStroke and Trailer
• Price: 15,495 USD
• Your Price: 15,495 USD
• Length: 15' 10''
• Bottom width: 4' 9''
• Max. recommended HP: 40 HP
• Fuel capacity: 6.6 Gallons
• Deadrise: 10 Degrees
• Draft: 8"
• Beam: 6'
• Approx. package weight: 1747 Lbs.
• Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
• Max. weight capacity: 1100 Lbs.
• Max. person weight: 625 Lbs.
• Approx. hull weight: 880 Lbs.
• Cockpit depth: 16"
• Transom height at center line: 20"
• Storage length: 21' 6''
• Package height: 6' 8''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
• MAKO ASSURANCE best-in-class warranty: limited lifetime structural warranty + 5-year stem-to-stern warranty + 3-year gelcoat warranty + transferable to a second owner
• Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
• Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
• Fire extinguisher
• Single-cable rotary steering
• Contoured acrylic glass windscreen
• Molded center console w/integrated 8-gal. (30.28 L) livewell, molded-in grab handles, w/hinged padded seat cushion & back
• Drink holder
• Flush-mount electronics mounting surface
• 5 vertical rod holders
• Under-console storage area
• Stainless steel grab rail w/side-mounted navigation lights
Draft: 0 ft. 8 in.
Beam: 6 ft. 0 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 7
Max load: 1100
Stock number: 7804
Model name: Mercury 40 hp ELPT
Model year: 2015
Fuel Type: Gas