Able. Agile. And fully equipped. This boat fishes much, much bigger than it looks!
The Super Guide™ V-16 Side Console is a highly capable fishing boat.
Its Deep V hull is ready to tame choppy waters - yet agile enough to explore smaller bays and shorelines too. Better yet, it's fully equipped for fishing: a Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder and a 15-gallon (56.78 L) aerated livewell. Its rod box can take rods to 7-1/2 feet (2.27 m).
The exclusive VERSATRACK® gunnel lets you quickly mount, dismount or move optional fishing accessories anywhere you need 'em.
And its glossy, painted hull sides look great wherever it goes!
- All-welded 2-piece Deep V hull w/8-degree deadrise - wide 76" (1.93 m) beam, 60" (1.52 m) bottom & reverse chines at the rear - for a stable fishing platform & a great-handling, smooth, dry ride
- Exclusive VERSATRACK accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Custom-molded console w/tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge, tinted windscreen & drink holder
- Minn Kota 12V, 42-lb. thrust PowerDrive trolling motor
- Lowrance X-4 fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Top-loading lockable port rod box for rods to 7 1/2' (2.27 m)
- 15-gal. (56.78 L) bow aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket
- 2 movable 360-degree swivel fishing seats w/4 seat base locations throughout the boat
- Elevated bow & aft fishing platforms
- 2 bow & 1 aft deep storage compartments
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
Nominal Length: 16'
2013 Tracker Super Guide V-16 SC
Price: US$ 11,995
Freight: US$ 650
Included Options: US$ 525
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 13,545.
- Length: 16' 0"
- Bottom width: 60"
- Max. recommended HP: 50 HP
- Package width: 7' 5"
- Fuel capacity: 11 Gallons
- Package length: 18' 10"
- Deadrise: 8 Degrees
- Beam: 76"
- Approx. weight: 875 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1773 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 19"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 21"
- Max. weight capacity: 1155 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 650 Lbs.
- Towing length: 21' 2"
- Storage length: 19' 8"
- Package height: 5' 2"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Midnight Lazer switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Illuminated tachometer, speedometer & fuel gauge
Construction & Exterior
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/8°-deadrise, wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, dryer rough-water ride
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Silver & Red graphics scheme w/Graphite painted hull sides & gunnels & natural aluminum bottom
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (1) batteries
- Aft battery storage
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Lockable bow storage compartments
- Oversized elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- 2-3/8" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Top-loading lockable port side rod box for rods to 7-1/2' (2.29 m)
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) aerated grey livewell w/timer, standpipe overflow & removable bait bucket
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.
6 ft. 4 in.
Fuel tank capacity: