- Rapid Planing System transom
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/port ladder & starboard drop-in storage
- Removable ski tow pylon
- 46-gal. (174.13 L) aerated aft livewell w/recirculator, pump-out system & removable bait bucket
- Port & starboard flip-up, high-back aft jump seats w/storage below
- 2 oversized removable fishing chairs w/storage pouches & 5 pedestal base locations throughout
- Enclosed port & starboard side storage lockers w/organizers for rods up to 7' 6" (2.29 m) long
- In-floor rod/board storage w/organizers for rods up to 7' 6" (2.29 m) long
- Removable table
- Swiveling, adjustable helm & passenger bucket seats w/slides & flip-up bolsters
- Port & starboard consoles w/glovebox, small items tray, complete instrumentation, compass & hydraulic tilt steering
- Flush-mounted Lowrance Mark-5x fishfinder
- AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack & the ability to accept optional Sirius Satellite Radio package
- Port & starboard bow cushions w/backrests on consoles
- Starboard carpeted locker & aerated baitwell w/removable bucket
- Port carpeted locker w/drain & lid assist
- Center bow gear locker
- Minn Kota PowerDrive 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched tandem trailer w/GALVASHIELD corrosion protection, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs
Do your interests regularly revolve from bass fishing to walleye to family time to water sports? If so, the new 290 Sport is just the boat for you.
On the fishing side of life, it sports raised fore and aft casting decks, removable oversized fishing seats, a livewell, bait bucket, Minn Kota trolling motor and even a flush-mounted Lowrance Mark-5x fishfinder at the helm station.
To switch over to family time, stow the rods in the side or floor compartments, set up the table and grab some drinks from the insulated cooler. Plush seating for everyone in your party is found throughout. For even faster family time, take advantage of the celebrated Rapid Planing System transom while towing a skier with the tournament-style pylon.
Who knew multitasking could be so fun?Nominal Length: 19.417'
- Length: 19' 5"
- Max. Recommended HP: 225 HP
- Package Width: 8' 6"
- Fuel Capacity: 46 Gallons
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Beam: 100"
- Weight (approx.): 2350 Lbs.
- Package Weight (approx.): 4000 Lbs.
- Max. Person Capacity: 8 Persons
- Pkg Length w/ Swing-Away: 24' 2"
- Transom Height: 25"
- Max. Weight Capacity: 2000 Lbs.
- Max. Person Weight: 1100 Lbs.
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Navigation lights
- Passenger grab handle
- Port & starboard swim platforms w/4-step port folding boarding ladder w/cover & starboard lift-out storage box
- Fire extinguisher
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Bilge/plumbing access hatch
- 10 stainless steel drink holders
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes, grab rails & cleats
- Cockpit grab rails
- Stowable table w/base
- Tournament-style ski pylon
- 4 pull-up cleats
- Hand-laid hull
- Molded non-skid cockpit floor
- Rapid Planing System transom
- Marine-grade carpet on fishing decks
- Fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Multifunction gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Port console w/cooler, AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack & 12V outlet
- Flush-mounted compass
- Radiused walk-thru, tempered-glass windshield
- Simulated burlwood accents
- 2-bank, 4-amp onboard battery charger w/remote plug
- Navigation lights
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor light switch, trim switch & room for additional depth finder
- Main & trolling motor harness circuit breaker protection
- Heavy-duty 6-gauge trolling motor harness
- 2 Interstate?? trolling batteries
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate?? cranking battery
- 12V outlet
- Lowrance?? Mark-5x flush-mounted console fishfinder
- Elevated casting decks
- Port & starboard bow wraparound seating w/removable cushions
- Adjustable helm & passenger bucket seats w/flip-up bolster on helm seat
- Stowable bow deck extension
- Port & starboard side rod storage w/organizers
- 4-across seating layout
- Fore & aft storage
- In-floor wakeboard/ski/rod storage
- 5 seat bases for flexible seating arrangements
- Soft-touch side panel
- 2 aft high-back jump seats w/sliding cushions & storage below
- 2 oversized removable fishing seats w/swivels
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Aft 36" (.91 cm) timed & aerated livewell w/recirculator, pump-out & baitwell insert
- Bow starboard aerated baitwell w/recirculation & pump-out
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pump
- Remote oil fill (OptiMax?? engines only)
- EZ lube hubs
- Color-coordinated, tandem-axle drive-on NITRO trailer
- Powder-coated welded steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD?? corrosion protection
- Retractable safety cables
- Heavy-duty winch w/safety strap
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Aluminum-plated fender pads
- Carpeted bunks
- Submersible lights
- Swing-away tongue
- Tie downs
- Transom saver
- Minn Kota?? 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 60" (1.52 cm) shaft foot-controlled PowerDrive????Ω trolling motor
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.