This is the last Mediterranean built before the owners of Mediterranean retired. Fully equipped and rigged with the most desirable options. Check full specs for all of the details.
Forward Island Bed with storage underneath.
"Villa International" Settee in Salon folds out for a double bed.
* Deck Courtesy Lights in All Cabins
* Polished Teak Doors and Cabinets
* Teak and Holly Polished Floor
* Interior Overheads have LED bulbs
Galley is located midships starboard side.
* 2 Burner Electric Range
* IsoTherm 12v Refrigerator/Freezer
* Waeco 12v/110v Freezer in Cockpit
* Microwave Oven
* Instant Hot Water Beverage Dispenser
* Custom Galley Countertop
Fully Equipped with the following electronics:
* RayMarine E-120 Display
* RayMarine GPS/Chart Plotter
* RayMarine VHF Radio
* Shakespeare VHF Antenna
* Terk XM Radio Antenna
* (2) Link 10 Battery System Monitors
* (3) Aqualuma Underwater Blue Lights
* 12v Deck Plugs
* 110v Deck Outlet
* RayMarine 48 Mile Radar-Closed Dome
* RayMarine Autopilot
* RayMarine Depth Sounder Module
* RayMarine 50/200khz Transducer
* KVH M-2 Satellite/Direct TV
* 2 12v Proscan Televisions w/remotes
Dealer's Choice was equipped with no expense spared with the following electrical systems and options. There are a total of 7 batteries on board consisiting of (2) 8D's for engines, (1) Group 27 for the Generator, (2) L-16's for the Inverter Bank and (2) L-16's for the house 12v system.
* Xantrex 2,500 watt Inverter with 100 amp charger for the Inverter Battery Bank.
* 6 amp Guest Charger for Genset Battery
* Charles 3 Bank Charger for Engine and House Batteries
* Xantrex Link 10 Syetems for House and Inverter Batteries
* Marine Air 16,000 Reverse Cycle Air/Heat
Maxwell Windlass with both foredeck and cockpit controls
Fresh Water washdown on Bow
Fresh and Salt Water washdown in cockpit
50 Gallon Bait Tank with Custom Window and LED Light
Hot/Cold Shower on Transom
Custom Access doors for access to under seating Areas
U-Line Stainless Steel U-Line Icemaker
Cockpit Sink with Hot and Cold Water
6 Rod Holders
Custom Fiberglass Hardtop with Enclosure
Cockpit Duct Vent for AC/Heat
"Dealer's Choice" was built and powered to provide the ability to have good performance with a heavy, strong hull. While she weighs in at approximately 30,000 pounds, "Dealer's Choice" has the performance charactersitics and range of a lighter vessel.
Draft: 3 ft. 4 in.
Beam: 12 ft. 8 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 390
Water tank capacity: 100
Holding tank capacity: 15
Generator mfr: Westerbeke 9.0
Depth fish finder;