Actual Location: Wakefield, RI
- Stock #51528 - The Regal 2000 Bowrider features cutting edge styling, hot colors, lots of luxury equipment and FasTrac high performance combined with FasTrac fuel efficiency. Value is what comes to mind when one considers all the standard equipment and features aboard this attractive package.The current owner is the second owner who bought her in 2009 on Lake Champlain in VT. Her use has been primarily in fresh water, 4 years and approximately 120 hours on the lake. Most recently, she's been docked at Point Judith Marina from where an additional 30 hours in and around Narragansett Bay were accumulated. Professionally winterized every year and recently spring commissioned this year by the same marina.This bowrider is nearly immaculate and in addition to her fuel-saving Volvo Penta 4.3L GXI I/O, she features.........- Bimini- Aft-Deck Sun Pad- Split Windshild- Removable Cockpit Table- Ample, Comfortable Seating- Swim Ladder- Swim Platform- Stereo Sound System- Full Canvas Cover- Lifetime Hull WarrantyShe's turnkey in every way, right down to the Load-Rite twin-axle trailer.*****A NOTE ABOUT PERFORMANCE*****A typical test of this engine recorded the following: In a 20' boat weighing 2,750 lbs. (1,247 kg.) top speed was clocked at 49.4 mph getting 2.82 statute miles per gallon at 5000 rpm. Best cruising speed in this boat was recorded at 27.7 mph and 3000 rpm and she was getting 4.26 statute miles per gallon.Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.Contact us for a free BoatHistoryReport.com report on this vessel. We pay upfront for a report on every vessel possible, and we provide this peace of mind to our buyers at no charge and with no commitment. All you have to do is ask!Take a look at ALL ***68 PICTURES*** of this vessel, AND A VIDEO, on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!To view original photos and more detailed vessel specifications, please visit this listing on our main website at:https://www.popyachts.com/regal-2000-bowriders-boat-for-sale-wakefield-rhode-island-51528
Carpet; Drink Holders; Table; Bottom Paint
Bilge Blower; Cooling System (R/W); Engine Alarms; Fuel Injected; Fuel Tank (44); Fuel Tank Location (Stern - Below Deck); Passenger Capacity (9); Starting Type (Electric-key); Steering (Cable)
Electronics & Navigation Gear:
Cockpit Tables; Compass; Fuel Gauge; Navigation Lights; Sound System; Speedometer; Tachometer; VHF
12 V DC Outlets; Accessory Switches; Battery; Battery Charger; Battery Location (Starboard To Engine (separate Compartment)); Battery Switch; Bluetooth Connectivity; Cockpit Lighting; Gauges; Horn; Hour Meter; Night Lighting; Ship's Power (12v DC); Shore Power; Speakers; Stereo
Deck & Hull Equipment:
Anchor; Beverage Holders; Boathook; Canvas (Full Cover); Cockpit Carpet; Cockpit Cover; Cockpit Seating; Cockpit Table; Cushions; Fenders; Foredeck Sun Pad; Forward Seating; Full Cover; Non-skid Deck; Pedestal Seats; Pop-up Cleats; Rub Rails; Snap-on Cushions; Storage; Swim Ladder; Swim Platform; Thru-bolted SS Cleats; Transom Door; Transom Seating; Transom Shower; Windshield; Windshield Wipers; Bilge Pump; Bright Cockpit Lighting; Fire Suppression System; Fume Detector; Gas Detector
Overall condition of this bowrider is excellent. Seventy-five percent of her use has been in fresh water.
This POP associate pulled off the full canvas cover, inspected and photographed this Regal and recovered her..........
All the seating is excellent, no tears or rips, barely a mark on them.
The engine and separate battery compartments were dry and clean.
The carpet had nearly no marks on it.
The hull had only very minor scratches which could probably be buffed out completely.
In addition to her near immaculate condition, the following service was performed in October 2013 as follows......
- Bellows Replaced (After Removing Drive)
- Remove Drain Plugs on Engine and Manifolds, Drain, Re-install Plugs.
- Run Non-Tox Thru Engine.
- Check Oil (Clear, good level).
- Remove Prop, Grease Shaft
- Checked Gimball Bearing (GOOD).
- Grease U-Joint Shaft
**********THIS ONE WON'T LAST**********
Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Type: Other
Draft: 2 ft. 10 in.
Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 44
Speed max: 50