MOTIVATED SELLER! - GOING BACK TO SAILING!
A Sabre Down-East, Express Cruiser with an Incredible Reputation for Quality and Out-Standing Performance. Built in Maine, USA "Like A Tank" for the North Atlantic waters and even more enjoyable in Florida! The present Owner gave up his Sail Boat and purchased this exceptional Vessel last year and now is eager to return to Sailing.
- ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
- Deck and Cockpit in EXCELLENT CONDITION -
- NO CRACKS OR CRINKLES
- NEW BOTTOM PAINT -FEB 2020
- Twin Yanmar 6LYA-STP - 740HP - ONLY 960 Hours!
- The 1000 HOUR Factory Service was just Completed!
- Cruise Economically in the 20's - Top Speed -30MPH
- Maintained Meticulously by an Experienced Sailor!
- Marine - Air Airconditioning
- Original American Cherry Wood Interior in Excellent Condition Thru-out!
- Full Sized Double Berth in Forward Cabin
- Settee In Main Saloon Converts to Double Sleeper
- Options incude NEW Stainless Steel Plow Anchor & 150 Ft. of New Stainless Steel Anchor Chain
- Please see Additional Specifications for more info
Nominal Length: 36'
Length Overall: 36'
Max Draft: 3.5'Engine(s):
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Inboard
3 ft. 6 in.
12 ft. 5 in.
Fuel tank capacity:
Water tank capacity: