This is a classy Ed Monk designed Aft-cabin cruiser with walk around decks offering comfort and performance in a timeless design. She is a 1988 model redone in 2011. House is set well forward on foredeck to maximize salon and galley dimensions. Two-stateroom interior is arranged with offset berths forward, walk around queen aft bed, spacious salon open to mid-level galley, two roomy heads with stall shower. Molded in steps lead from the wide side decks to an aft sundeck with room for entertaining. Low hour 3208 Cats cruise at 16 knots and reach a top speed of 21 knots. Engine room is spotless and shows owner pride of maintenance. Equipment features include electric dinghy davits, Generator, AC, full flybridge enclosure, full electronics.
Ocean Alexander's high quality; solidly built with lots of room and lots of craftsmanship. Starting forward is the guest cabin with offset berths and ample storage and ventilation. Just aft and to Port is the forward head with electric toilet, solid surfacing countertops. Next aft is the mid level galley. U-Shaped and open above, it offers plenty of working space while remaining connected to the activity in the salon, Shaped galley with dinette opposite to port. Lift up stairs to the salon provides easy engine room access. The big salon has an L-shaped settee with high low table to port; Just forward of the settee is the lower helm. Forward in the salon is a serving counter. Just in front of the L-shape settee the entertainment cabinet. Steps down from the salon lead to the master stateroom with walk around queen berth, his and hers cedar lined closets, dressing table, and many drawers and lockers. The unsuited head with electric toilet and separate stall shower is to port. Overhead a big hatch provides light and ventilation by day. Galley Solid surfacing new corian counter with stainless steel dual sink. Stainless steel two doors refrigerator and Freezer, in front under counter refrigerator add more space to store perishables in long trips. Four burner electric stove with oven, Built-in microwave.
Electronics At both helms Garmin(s) 3210 and 3010 GPS/Radar and 2010 GP chart plotter. Autohelm ST5000 autopilot, Datamarine depth and speed instruments, Icom VHF's Ritchie compass Remote spotlight controls, Sony stereo with 8 speakers inside and Sony in FB with 4 speakers outside. 32” Samsung flat screen TV with DVD in salon, 26” Flat TV with DVD in Aft and a 20” Flat TV with DVD in front stateroom. Bennett trim tabs, Water Temp alarm at upper helm Mechanical and Electrical.
Twin Caterpillar 3208T diesels with 880 hrs. Racor fuel filters, Westerbeke 12.5 kw Generator 1100 hrs Batteries: 2X D class and 1X D class (generator). New Smart Battery Charger (July 2013). Hydraulic Steering. 3 A/C Marine Air Conditioning, Hot Water Heater
NATIONAL STOCK #32004
PLEASE CALL THE FORT LAUDERDALE OFFICE AT (954) 791-9601 OR EMAIL US AT INFO@NATLIQ.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION AND DETAILS ON THIS VESSEL. THE PRICE LISTED IS THE SUGGESTED SALE PRICE OF THIS VESSEL. IT MAY SELL FOR MORE OR LESS, ALL OFFERS WILL BE SENT TO THE SELLER WHO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT, COUNTER OR REJECT.
NATIONAL STOCK #32004
National, its agents and brokers, offer the details and descriptions of the vessels in good faith but do not guarantee, warrant or represent the accuracy of the information or guarantee, warrant or represent the description or condition of the vessels. A buyer should verify the description and condition of any vessel through an inspection by a qualified surveyor and/or mechanic. The vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice. THIS IS NOT AN OFFER FOR THE SALE OF THE VESSELS BUT AN INVITATION TO MAKE AN OFFER TO BUY SUBJECT TO ALL OF NATIONAL’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS. National makes no guarantees, representations or warranties as to title and the ability to document or register the vessel. National is acting as a broker only and all issues as to title, documentation and registration are between the buyer and seller.
Generator mfr: Westerbeke 12.5 KW
Standard features: Galley
•(4) Burner Electric Stove/Oven
• Stainless Steel Refrigerator and Freezer (Two doors) and under counter refrigerator.
• Stainless Steel double sink
• Stain Steel Microwave (in cup board)
• GPS and Radar Garmin 3210 and 3010 in Flybridge and 30 20 inside helm.
• Autopilot two station
• Ratheon Raychart 600XX (2 stations)
• (2) Ritchie 4" compass
• (2) Icom VHF radios, 1 lower helm, 1 FB
• 32” TV Sony with CD in Saloon, 22” Sony CD in AFT Cabin and , 18”m Intelian Satellite TV antenna. • 2) Sony Explode AM/FM/CD ( with port for Ipod / Mp3)
• Caterpillar 3208T Diesels 320hp each
• 12.5 KW Westerbeke generator diesel
• (2) Electric toilets
• Racor fuel filters
• Halon 1211 fire extinguishing in engine space
• Batteries: (2)D class, (1)D class for generator.
• New battery charger (2013)
• Electric heat
• 50amp shore power
• 2 Spare props
• 45Lbs claw type anchor w/ 175' galvanized anchor chain (replaced 2013)
• Secondary anchor=CQR 45lb+150' rode
• Ideal Windlass
• Anchor wash down hook-up at bow
• New Canvas and enclosures on (2011)
• Windshield screen (2011) (one black and one tan)
• 11' Zodiac (WM) 8hp Yamaha or Lehr 5hp (propane)
• Magma BBQ propane grill
• 4 Feet extended Swimming Platform with ladder.
• Electric Davit and/or Dinghy ramp load.
Maintenance/Updating (Boat was redone in 2011)
• Upholstery in Fly bridge and aft deck was redone in 2013
• 2013 Stainless steel refrigerator two doors 110 and 12V (Inverter)
• 2013 Stainless steel under counter refrigerator 110 and 12 V (Inverter)
• 2013 Stainless steel Microwave
• 2013 New A/C Salon (16,000 BTU)
• 2013 New A/C Aft stateroom (12,000 BTU)
• Bottom done Nov. 2013 (no blisters)
• Engines, Generator and Transmission serviced yearly (most recently Feb. 2012)
• All service records available since purchased
• Impellers serviced annually
• Carpet replaced in 2011
• Salon Upholstery
• Custom Mattress
• Custom Bed spread lights.
• Personal Items
Stock number: 32004
Model name: 3208T
Model year: 1988
Fuel Type: Other