Ideal for fishing or cruising, clean, economical (13GPH at 16 kts!) with 2 stations, Twin FWC 350L 270hp Crusaders, nice canvas and updated fishing electronics. Excellent use of space in the salon and cockpit. She is in top condition for a 25 year old boat, a good value and seriously for sale.
She is available with the option of a slip at an upscale marina in Rhode Island. There is no sales tax on boats kept in RI.Nominal Length: 32'
Length Overall: 32'
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Total Power: 540
Fresh Water: 55
Accommodations and Layout:
The master stateroom is forward with permanent filler cushions. Opening ports provide light and ventilation. Storage above and below the bed. There is also a hanging locker. Aft to port is the full galley with refrigerator/freezer, cooktop and double stainless steel sinks. Opposite the galley is a vanity with stainless sink, mirror and storage areas. Next to the vanity is the enclosed head with shower. Up to the salon which features a pullout couch on the port side with an overstuffed swivel chair on the starboard side. The carpeting was replaced in 2002. There is also a lower helm station.
- Sleeps 4-2 in the master, 2 on the pull out couch
- Includes carpeting, drapes and cushions
- 1 pullout couch, 1 overstuffed swivel chair
- 6' 3" headroom
- Galley down
- Norcold refrigerator with freezer (12/110v)
- Origo 4500 2 burner alcohol/electric stove
- Double stainless steel sink
- In-counter storage area
- In-counter trash receptacle
- Multiple storage areas throughout the galley
- Water heater (10 gals.)
- Pressure water system
- Dockside water hookup
Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
Fully equipped upper and lower helm stations
West Marine 500 dsc VHF
Furuno 1623 Radar
Garmin 3206 GPS/Chartplotter
Furuno 600L Color LCD Fishfinder
Datamarine speed, distance and Temp.
Furuno 6100 Fishfinder
Raytheon Chartplotter RC420 (not attached)
Additional Ele tronics:
- Cybernet CMS 3000 AM/FM/Casette stereo
- Multiple speakers in the salon
- Groco Tank Level Monitor (holding tank)
- Xintex MB1 Gasoline Fume Detector
- Cable and telephone hookup
- 3 batteries (new in 2002)
- Battery parallel switch
- Dockside electrical cables
- 12v DC; 110v AC
The bridge features a helm seat and 2 companion seats. There is also a bench seat that will seat at least 3 people. The canvas and plexiglass is in very good condition.
- 2 Danforth anchor with lines
- Bow pulpit with rails
- Full bridge enclosure
- Coast Guard Approved Safety Package
- Fiberglass decks
- Freshwater deck washdown system
- Fenders and lines
- 2 fender holders on the bow
- Life jackets
- Navigation lights
- Swim platform
- Swim boarding ladder
- 3 windshield wipers
- 3 folding deck chairs included
Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details:
The engines are 270 HP, freshwater cooled Crusaders with 1066 hours. They have been professionally maintained. Manifolds and risers were replaced in 2000.
- Bilge blowers (new in 2002)
- 2 auto/manual bilge pumps
- Cabin and bridge controls
- Halon auto/manual fire extinguishing system
- Fresh water cooling system
- Engine fuel shutoff valves
- New Raritan head in 2002
- New Groco holding tank in 2002
- Electric overboard/holding tank head
- Extra propellers
- Hydraulic steering
- Trim tabs
Yacht Location and Disclaimer:
Please contact the listing broker for confirmation of vessel location and showing instructions.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith, but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information, nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Draft: 2 ft. 9 in.
Beam: 12 ft. 0 in.
Phone: (888) 353-1546
Brewer Yacht Sales
333 Boston Post Road
Westbrook, CT 06498
View our other classifieds listings