Actual Location: Ft Lauderdale., FL
The engine is a 4cyl. Isuzu 115hp. burns a little less than 1.5gals at 2100 rpm's has 3950hrs. has a new fuel lift pump,racor fuel/ h2o separator filter,new heat exchanger,new stainless exhaust manifold adapter, New oil pan, re worked oil cooler for transmission, new engine mounts, new engine brackets, new alternator,new starter and ignition wiring, new battery, fan belts, new 11/4" drive shaft and new cutlassPlease submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.Contact us for a free BoatHistoryReport.com report on this vessel. We pay upfront for a report on every vessel possible, and we provide this peace of mind to our buyers at no charge and with no commitment. All you have to do is ask!Take a look at ALL ***41 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you! - Stock #13785 To view original photos and more detailed vessel specifications, please visit this listing on our main website at:http://www.popyachts.com/Boat/13785/For-Sale/Florida/Outer-Reef/Trawler.html
1) Beam is 9'4".
2) I have written paperwork that says there is a 2.5/1 Borg warner reduction. Thats all I know.
3) The prop is 4 bladed, 22", rh rotation.
4) There is adequate service access to the engine when the floor components and battery box's are removed. I have replaced, the starter, heat exchanger tank, removed, serviced and tested the heat exchanger and transmission oil cooler, installed new fuel lift pump. And have removed the engine and replaced the oil pan, 2011.
5) The smaller Racor 500fg is the primary and the isuzu engine has a secondary, 5micron. The larger Racor 900FG is bypassed needs rebuild kit but should be servicable.
6) Fridege is 120 on shore power cord. There is no inverter. Underway I use pocket invertors plugged into 12 volt outlets.
7) there are two 12 volt batteries. One brand new, the other 2011.
8) Dome is Chugalug ornamental.
Ritchie digital compass.
Uniden depth sounder
Sitex CVS211 Video Sounder with plotter
Kenwood am fm Stereo disk player
Navico Autopilot 500 needs calibration or repair
high water alarm
2 bilge pumps
10)Groundtackle, 35lb Bruce on 50-75" of 5/16 chain and 200" 3/4" nylon rode.
1-10lb Stainless Steel CQR.
11) V-berth is 6'
12) Head is manual to holding tank
I hope that covers it.
Fuel Type: Gas
Engine Type: Other
Beam: 9 ft. 4 in.